In this video, me and my big sister are showing you how to do some easy face painting for Halloween! Scaaaaaaary
Click 'SHOW MORE’ below
To catch up on my recent vlogs click here:
For those of you who are nosey (aren’t we all!)… Jojo is my older sister by 7 years. She has two kids, the little girl and the boy with curly hair. Spiderman is my other sister’s little boy.
Jojo’s Facebook Page:
– 'Snazaroo’ is the safest face paints (in the UK) for kids. You can buy them from Hobby Craft.
– Spray the paint pots with water (using a small spray bottle) before dabbing the sponge, it’ll make the paint easier to apply.
– Use white highlights to bring it to life
– Add dots to give it a pop
– If the child starts to fidget, give them a hand held mirror to watch themselves whilst you paint
What You’ll Need:
One thin and one thick paintbrush
Glitter and a brush for the glitter
Water spray bottle
Want to know my blogging & vlogging tips?
See the 6 part series here
Sigma 30mm f/1.4 lens
How to contact me:
96 Leonard St,
This video is not sponsored.
Some of the above links may be affiliate links.
See my full disclaimer here