Home / diy and crafts / Finally got my voltmeter clock working. I didn’t have access to oscilloscope so …

Finally got my voltmeter clock working. I didn’t have access to oscilloscope so …

Finally got my voltmeter clock working. I didn’t have access to oscilloscope so I wasn’t able to find fault. Oscillator was faulty. Next mission: find suitable analog voltmeters. .
.
.
.
.
#voltmeterclock #electronics #diy #engineering


About Oleciya

web@oleciya.com

Check Also

Happy Valentine’s Day! Sending lots of love to each and every one of you. Thanks…

Happy Valentine’s Day! Sending lots of love to each and every one of you. Thanks …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

X