By: Glaminati Media | Updated: 01/24/2018
Short and Sassy Natural Hairstyles
Women from Afro-American region often struggle with stylish hairstyles for their natural curly hair. They either experience difficulty styling their hair or lack the length for natural hairstyles. They also may have extremely brittle and dry hair as a result from experimenting with numerous styling procedures and products. In some cases, the best solution is simply to get their hair cut shortly so they can start fresh with new and healthy hair growth. In the meantime, they are faced with the dilemma of trying to figure out how to come up with stylish and natural hairstyles. Have no fear; there are plenty of cute and stylish options for short and natural hairstyles.
- Finger Coils: This hairstyle requires your hair to be healthy and shiny, and avocado hair mask can help you achieve it. Finger coils are an excellent option if you are looking for a short hairstyle with lots of texture.
- Twists: Twists add natural volume and look stylish and elegant if you chose to wear them loose or in a fancy updo.
- Puffs: It is a variation on the standard bun. If you incorporate variations of braids and twists into your puff hairstyle, you can come up with some truly unique styles that are bound to catch the eyes of the crowd.
- Protective Updos: They are not only classy and elegant, but they also protect your hair from the elements.
- Fauxhawks/Mohawks: These two cuts never go out of fashion. They are perfect for women who like to make bold statements.
Below are some examples of the above natural hairstyles for women with short hair.
1. Afro American Frohawk
Mohawks are always a “go-to” for those who want to spice up their hair with a fun and unique look. If you are leery of making such a bold statement, this Frohawk is a chic alternative to a standard mohawk. It still has the edginess of a Mohawk, without the commitment.