By: Glaminati Media | Updated: 09/14/2018
Tricks On How To Grow Eyebrows With Natural Ingredients
Do you wonder how to grow eyebrows faster, using natural, not expensive ingredients? You will find all the answers in this post. And here are some tips that will speed up the process, as well:
- Avoid over plucking your eyebrows. Less tweezing, waxing, or threading.
- Do not apply synthetic products to your brows, at least temporarily.
- Exfoliate regularly. Remove dead cells around the brows for the hair to grow faster.
- Keep to a well-balanced, healthy diet rich in minerals, vitamins, nutrients.
- Drink much water daily. Toxins will be flushed out and nothing will prevent the brow hair from growing.
- Stop applying eyebrow makeup for some time.
Combine these tips with one of the effective methods listed further for thick and shiny eyebrows.
Click NEXT below to browse the gallery!